We strive to deliver high-quality, cognitive-behaviorally (CBT) focused services, including evaluations, therapy, and consultation. We focus on accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of emotional, occupational, and relationship problems. Our CBT emphasis maximizes practical and solution-focused techniques that increase patient insight, productivity, confidence and happiness. We believe our warm therapeutic environment, collaborative treatment approach, and concrete solutions for everyday problems foster a successful therapeutic experience and allow for significant and lasting improvements.
We treat the following problem areas:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Phobias (Fear of flying, public speaking, heights, driving, animals, etc)
- Obsessions and Compulsions
- Panic Attacks
- Marital and family issues
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia), general eating concerns
- Struggles with body dissatisfaction, obesity/overweight
- Performance difficulties at work or school
- Difficulties with social skills, social anxiety, or interpersonal relationships
- Impulse control issues (e.g., trichotillomania, skin picking)
- Struggles with major life changes such as a move, separation, divorce, or death of a family member)
If you are experiencing any of these challenges, we encourage you to contact us and make an appointment. Everyone deserves to live a productive and satisfying life, and our psychologists have the skills and tools necessary to improve coping and promote positive and enduring change.